ReelAbilities: Houston Film & Arts Festival is a FREE city-wide film and arts festival dedicated to presenting films, art exhibitions, performances, and speakers that celebrate the lives, stories, and talents of people with disabilities and enrich Houston’s culture, diversity, and inclusion efforts.
- Increase awareness about people with disabilities
- Change perception and remove stigma surrounding people with disabilities
- Eliminate barriers to accessibility in all aspects of life: arts and culture, education, and employment
- Collaboration across arts disciplines, organizations, communities
- Arts and inclusion education that will inspire the next generation of artists, audiences, future leaders, and employers
Hosted by the JFS Alexander Institute for Inclusion in collaboration with the City’s Department of Neighborhoods Houston’s Mayor’s Office for People with Disabilities, a robust and exciting array of films, musicians, special events, and extraordinary speakers from around the world are being featured this year.
Lead, Opening Night, Diamond, Platinum and Gold Sponsors
ReelAbilities: Houston Film & Arts Festival
4131 South Braeswood Boulevard
Houston, TX 77025